Our client is a pioneer of Live Data Management - making all your organization's data connected, current, and easily accessible to the people and algorithms that drive your business success.
They are current looking to hire a Sales Engineer for their tokyo office where you will be doing the following:
- Managing inbound sales inquiries and outbound sales activities
- Communicating with customers via their preferred virtual channels (phone, skype, email, tickets, IM) with occasional face-to-face meetings
- Producing and managing breathtaking demos and informative sales decks
- Ensuring customers' successBeing the internal champion on technical and business issues our customers face
- Building relationships with our strategic partners to co-sell clients platform.
- 5+ years sales experience
- 2+ years technical sales experience
- Technical background and the ability to get into code (not as an engineer, but understanding of how the underlying code works)
- Strong track record of being a top producer and performerDriven to succeed as a team.
- Fluent Japanese with Business English
Nice to have, but not required:
- High-velocity selling of SaaS products
- Business Ingelligence / Analytics software experience
- Big Data application development experience (e.g. Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc).