Our client is an American computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Massachusetts, United States, that provides speech and imaging applications.
This is a strategic sales role for an experienced executive with a prime focus on developing new business whilst maintaining strong existing customer and partner relationships within the Japan Mobility market. Responsibilities will extend to all aspects of sales and business development including but not limited to lead generation, business plan development, customer engagement at all levels.
- Meet sales quotas.
- Develop and execute on strategies for targeted accounts as well as mining and developing existing accounts.
- Establish, build and manage multi-level relationships within customer and partner organizations.
- Develop strategic solutions for business improvement and problem solving for customers.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of both the customers’ businesses and that of its market competitors to ensure that effective strategic solutions are provided..
- Set planning objectives and review them with the Sales Manager.
- Effectively utilize senior management to enhance position with customers.
- Ensure effective and accurate customer records, account plans, business forecasts and revenue reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Other duties as directed
- Experience in business relationships and developing strategic plans
- Commercial astuteness with proven ability to create strategic plans which satisfy customers’ needs and business
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong executive relationships across multiple functional areas within key accounts
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions in the Mobility space
- Experience with conducting presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management
- High levels of personal commitment and dedication and willingness to accept responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional presentation, able to negotiate complex business solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities