Our client is a payment solutions company, where our payment software solutions are used by the banks, including in Japan.
- Markets client's products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manages overall relationship with established accounts.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close.
- Assists distributors in their efforts to sell products and services where appropriate.
- Keeps current on client's products/enhancements, competition and industry trends.
- Maintains account and territory records, updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
- Travel required from time-to-time e.g for sales kick off or within Japan as this role covers Japan market (about 20% - 30% travelling)
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to client's Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Identifies opportunities to market client's products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with client's sales best practices.
- Manages overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with sales best practices.
- Keeps current on client's products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of successful direct sales experience in industries targeted by ACI (financial institutions, processors, merchants, etc.), preferably selling payments solutions.
- Candidate should have at least enterprise software selling experience to the banks
- Candidates with payment or enterprise software selling experience to the banks (with relationships established with banks as most of our clients are the banks) are an advantage