Our client is a global technology provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions. Its products serve the enterprise collaboration and strategic transaction markets, enablings the exchange, control, and management of information between organizations.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling a suite of solutions for tracking a company’s acquisition pipeline, and other related services and solutions. The Account Executive enjoys prospecting daily and is skilled at qualifying new customer opportunities, capable of challenging a prospect’s existing business practices, introducing the client's service, conducting deep discovery, and mapping customer business pains to the Client's solutions.
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling, qualifying, and closing sales techniques within the corporate development space.
- Conduct software demonstrations of our product offerings via web technologies and in-person meetings.
- Achieve key performance indicators including outbound calls, demonstrations, and new customer acquisition. Enter all client contact, interactions, and meetings in our CRM system.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients offerings and value propositions.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate dealmakers.
- Manage the contract and approval process of new deals.
- Assist with the training of new users to ensure full utilization of our software.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual performance targets in activity and quota achievement.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Extensive quota carrying and account management experience in software.
- CRM experience, preferably SalesForce
- Proven ability to manage a high transactional book of business, with a dual focus of establishing contractual agreements leveraged across an organization
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle through security and compliance assessments, negotiations and deal close
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams in addition to strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies
- Track record of consistently over-achieving quota for the past 3 years (minimum).
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization including, but not limited to, corporate development executives, corporate attorneys, paralegals and finance executives.
- Experience with Software as a Service in the financial services vertical.