This exciting opportunity is at a global insurance company in Tokyo and is a chance for you to support a whole company's IT infrastructure. For more information please hit apply and we can talk today.
- Understand the overall business change strategy, design and implement, scalable, resilient business enabling solutions.
- Work out and establish development standard practices, and ensure they are fully applied by developers during product development, test and releases.
- Partner with IT Operations and infrastructure teams and ensure the delivered changes meet the operational and supportability needs.
- Own and keep the system design and operations documents up to date.
- Mentor junior systems analysts and assist in spreading business and technical knowledge among the team.
- At least 5 years of experience using Java
- Experience on working out and establishing development standard and propagating them to the team
- Software development experience using open source software, referring and keeping compliant to the specific requirement in that open source software
- Experience on building development environment management, library management, building CI, test automation and deployment automation
- Experience on middleware selection as a technical lead and hand-on experience on utilizing those technologies to build end-to-end solution from scratch.
- Development experience on single page application
- Experience on utilizing Spring framework
- Experience or knowledge on insurance industry and systems