Our client produces applications software that provides information capture, process management, data integration, customer communications management and analytics.
The Sr. Professional Services Consultant is a member of our consulting group that delivers configurable solutions to our end user customers and partners. The Senior Consultant is represented to our Partners and End Users as being the subject matter expert in the configuration and customization of all client's products.
As a member of the Professional Services group, the Senior Consultant needs to be able to notice trends across customer implementations to then help improve future implementations by driving the creation of best practices, re-usable assets and refinement of the implementation processes.
Additionally, the Senior Consultant must demonstrate previous ability to lead a consulting team of employees and/or partner resources through defined WBS tasks and report to project managers status of technical activities.
The Sr. Professional Services Consultant must be able to:
- Bilingual (Japanese / English) and demonstrate verbal and written proficiency throughout the interviewprocess
- Design solutions based on customerworkshops
- Document customer solutions so they can be provided to customers and otherinternal team members in executeimplementations
- Deliver solutions to customer based on requirementsdocument
- Provide technical leadership to customer on the solution as configured tothe customer’srequirements
- Work closely with project manager to keep projects on schedule and withinbudget
- Function as the subject matter expert when onsite at the customer’slocation
- Work independently and lead a consulting group in developing a solution per the customer’srequirements
- Document all customer-specificconfigurations
- Install configuration on the customer’s hardware; includes installation in a highly available configuration and disasterrecovery
- 10+ years of Professional Servicesexperience
- Familiar with BPM methodology, practices, and organizationimplementations
- Experience with BPM Suite technology and how to deliver within a process to maximize success
- Strong Business Analysis skillsets with ability to extract difficult requirementsfrom customers and present back concisely to project sponsors (internal andexternal)
- Enterprise content management and workflowexperience
- Previous experience with competitive Business Process Management technologies (K2, Pega, Webmethods / Software AG, Oracle, Appian,etc…)
- Proficient in developing with .NET framework using C#, VB, ASP, ADO, XML,etc.
- Expertise in application development using latest MVCFramework
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience, preferably within BPM or process-centric applicationframeworks
- Experience delivering robust and secure web-basedapplications
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team FoundationServer
- Experience with SQL and Oracledatabase
- Experience working in the completeSDLC
- Detailed knowledge of the latest Microsoft Desktop and Server platforms. MicrosoftCertified Professional aplus.
- Experience with object oriented design and component technologies aplus
- Experience with mobile development a plus (e.g. iOS,Android)