Our client is a leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across every connected device. The company offers a suite of products and services that reduce the complexity and increase the profitability of publishing, distributing, measuring and monetizing multi-screen video.
They are seeking a Senior Solution Engineer for their Tokyo office. We have a variety of projects including large-scale, complex online video system development that requires full-time technical lead and project management for several months. This position is expected to lead the client projects with deep technical capabilities.
This position will report into the Head of Professional Service team and work closely and collaboratively with clients, internal stakeholders both in Tokyo and the headquarters. Candidates must be highly motivated and willing to lead client engagements in dynamically evolving online video market.
- Program Charter and Governance, establishing roles and responsibilities for all parties per engagement
- Coordination and Collaboration among internal stakeholders across client
- Client Roadmap Work-shopping and Technical Discovery Session facilitation
- Communications planning and enforcement
- Selection of methodology and milestone delivery mechanism per project in collaboration with US development team
- Risk Assessment, tracking, and mitigation planning
- Scope and Budget control, change order management
- Regular Status Reporting
- Working directly with internal and potentially third-party development teams to deliver
- Clear work-stream and task management through project lifecycle
- Continuous expectations setting and cohesion building across all parties
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Project lead, direction and/or task/issue management experiences in relevant field, e.g. web service/system development
- Global project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of CDN, Network Infrastructure, Cloud Service like AWS is a plus
- Experience of server-side programming, such as PHP and Ruby is a plus
- Experience with JSON/XML and interfacing with server side REST API’s is a plus
- Developing mobile application experience is a plus