Our client is a global payment solutions provider. Through their suite of software and SaaS-based solutions, they deliver real-time, any-to-any payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.
They are looking for candidates who are already working in IT solutions companies as a software engineer, or taking up an IT advisory role, helping company customers (like banks) to identify IT issues, troubleshoot the system problems and provide IT solutions for the customers.
- Ensures new and existing customers receive a first class delivery service in accordance with customer expectations and contractual agreements.
- Is responsible for the identification/development of solutions for customers using company products, outsourced solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques implemented by others.
- Defines customer needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project.
- This role is viewed by customers as a consultant.
- The person’s performance of this role is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., no. of hours billed to customers in the project).
- Analyzes client’s business needs, integrates client’s business strategies and recommends appropriate information technology solutions.
- Conducts analysis of corporate objectives, critical success factors, business functions and processes.
- Plans, integrates and manages the implementation of new technology.
- Solves highly technical and complex problems for project(s).
- At least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer science , Information systems/technology etc
- At least 5 years of related working experience
- Should have Strong problem solving skills and the ability to identify & troubleshoot issues
- Candidates with such IT skills e.g. C/C++ , XL C++, Base24-EPS , Java / J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle DBA / SQL, are strongly welcomed.
- Native level Japanese with strong business English