You will be developing and expanding cutting-edge Internet advertising products ( for PCs, mobiles, smartphones), which will help you create high added values within the ad technology industry. As you lead the development team to manage a project, you will also conduct negotiations with business.
- Service development, key task defining, determining service details, development, and service operation within the development of Internet advertisement (oriented for PCs, mobiles and smartphones).
- Main tasks include upper process (service development, key task defining, etc.) and tasks from project management to service operation.
- Attending product planning meetings, and define key tasks for optimal advertising products by understanding requests from other departments with a system consulting perspective.
- Utilize in-house and system subsidiaries' development resources to conduct development management of the development project in charge.
- Have over one year of experience (or equivalent) as a leader or project manager (overseeing 3 and more people) within system development.
- Have over two years (or equivalent) of programming experience (either JAVA, C-language, PHP, Ruby, Perl, or another programming language).
- Have basic database/SQL and Internet knowledge.
- Have experience in negotiating with clients and external companies (including for sales).
- Ability to conduct project management, planning, and presentations.
- Have work experience in Internet service planning, directing, etc.