Our client is a global Payment Processing company for online retailers and Point of Sale(POS) transactions.
Why you would be suitable for this role?
- Sharing insights and helping customers prosper.
- Passionate about payments, customers and colleagues.
- Supportive and care about each other, customers and the company and are open and direct in your approach.
- Always striving to do the right thing in the right way.
Role & Responsibility
The key purpose of this role is to ensure we provide an outstanding customer experience in the delivery of technical payment gateway solutions, minimising the time to go-live and the time to full customer adoption, and hence maximising the value of commercial opportunities.
This involves: coordinating pre-sales technical dialogues with sales prospects, ensuring optimal technical implementations are developed, advising and training of customers, all whilst ensuring effective liaison with internal stakeholders.
There will be a close collaboration with the sales teams to coordinate and oversee the support of sales opportunities with both existing and new customers.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- You will have at least 3 years experience of managing multiple projects, in a Project Management, Implementation or On-boarding role preferably within client focused environment.
- You have had a customer facing role before and ideally you will come from a payments background.
- You are a driven self-starter who thrives on working in a fast changing environment and wants to learn more.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys working with both internal stakeholders and external clients and you have a strong interest in the technical side of implementation projects.
- Fluency in Japanese as well as business level working proficiency in English language, written and verbal is required for the role.