Solution Architects work with company's potential customers and the assigned Account/Sales Team by providing expertise in the following areas:
- Work closely with sales/business development managers as a consultant to understand prospect’s technical needs related to a specific market or specific product.
- Perform consultative engagement of optimum support and system solutions.
- Manage and evolve a comprehensive technology collaboration and support.
- Provide technical consultation/education to the Sales team and keep them apprised on new product information.
- Participate in customer evaluations and proof of concepts for deploying test systems.
- Plan, conduct and direct projects to support sales efforts and address future customer needs. Project plan includes costs, staffing, technical leadership and project evaluation.
- Keep apprised of all new product features and fixes.
Expert in a specific product or a specific market. Especially, following skills are preferred.
Cloud Infrastructure Design:
- Have an expertise to design and build large sized public/private cloud platform. Have experience of technical consulting with using public cloud platform such like AWS / Azure.
- Expertise of traditional 3-Tier Web-based Application Framework. And preferred having recent technical trend such like Micro-Service, OpenStack and any kind of cloud native application frameworks.
- Ability to write script base program for automatically infrastructure management using PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, MS-DOS, Shell-Script etc..
- Fundamental knowledge of RESTful programming.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet increased sales goals.