Global Saas Software platform provider allowing companies and agencies to manage their marketing and advertising spending.
Solutions Architect - Customer Integration
The Solutions Architect plays a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of a customer onto our client’s leading online platform. This position combines customer communication skills at a critical step in the sales process with the technology skills necessary to author and implement the onboarding plan.
- Understand the customer goals, requirements as well as current and planned marketing operations context
- Strong proficiency of website architecture, tracking techniques, and URL structures
- Knowledgeable with our client’s different integration options. Map to the requirements above to create the integration strategy for that customer
- Based on primary customer research, and in keeping with our client’s best practices within an integration document specific to that customer
- Work with other resources with expertise across different disciplines to ensure successful integration with varying degrees of complexity and integration timelines
- Work with Sales team and the customer directly to prepare for and lead the requirements gathering call to better understand the customer's integration needs. This is a key activity near the end of the pre-sales process.
- Potentially, serve in a project manager capacity for simple-medium complexity onboarding projects.
- Develop and unit-test simple scripts or code to implement custom integration work (data conversions/transformations)
- Perform quality assurance testing as required and verify data accuracy
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues. Report on project progress
- Serve as a conduit of integration-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
- Manage Issues and escalate as needed to the Project Manager, and other groups including Operations, Product Management, Engineering, etc.
- Experience with integration of Google Analytics, AdWords and AdCenter.
- Demonstrable Excel skills and experience at an advanced technical level.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills along with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Skilled at multi-tasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently and interfacing with other lines of business, developers and QA.
- Ability to break down project phases into technical tasks and sub-tasks to delegate to appropriate development personnel.
- Attention to detail; clear, logical thinking.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Tag Managers: Google Tag Manager, Bright Tag, Tealium, etc.
- Conversant with digital and search marketing, or performance marketing as well as revenue tracking tools such as DART, ATLAS, Google Analytics, Core Metrics, Omniture, etc.
- Experience with OOP, JSON, XML, Hive, Hadoop, SQL querying and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Experience with data conversion/transformation projects
- Knowledge of enterprise application development from understanding underlying database design to developing for Marketing and data management systems such as search engine marketing (SEM).