Our client is a multi-national American IT service and consulting corporation. Their services include Business Management consulting, software development and business process outsourcing for many technologies including, application Development, SCM and testing services.
- Lead supply chain planning business process and requirement discussion with customer
- Analyzes business/client processes and integrates products to customer needs
- Provide innovative suggestion and advice to customer in order to bring business value to customer
- Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling or financial impact
- Estimates specifications accurately
- Participates in customer liaison activities to ensure project success
- Provides estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements
- Provide final solution design deliverables to customer.
- Works with project team to understand and help to refine and define project detail requirements from solution design specifications
- Works with the customer team in the design, development, testing and implementation phases of the project
- Provides a leadership role for the work group through advanced knowledge in his/her area of specialization
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
- 6+ years supply chain planning related functional consulting experience.
- Understand supply chain planning basic concept and usual business issues.
- Experience with business process in different business areas includes demand planning, material planning, master planning and procurement planning.
- Business working experience for manufacture industry is preferred.
- Implementation experiences with Manufacturing Suite products are preferred.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to business
- Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and business level English skill.
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math or equivalent experience
- Extensive travel required
Preferred but not required
- Implementation experiences on ERP MM/PP Suite products are preferred.
- Familiarity with PL/SQL