Our client is a mobile attribution and analytics company that provides app marketers with a comprehensive business intelligence platform. They are hiring for a Solutions Engineer (Business Intelligence). They combine attribution for advertising sources with advanced analytics and store statistics such as rankings, ratings and reviews.
They are looking for more hands to handle our partner integrations! They have more than 250 partners to work with in Japan which means a lot of debugging and troubleshooting tech and product-related issues on a daily basis. If you like to solve tech-heavy issues, to be considered a product expert, and you still want to interact with our clients and partners, the journey of a Solutions Engineer is perfect for you!
In this role you will:
- solve complex problems that involve carrying out data analysis
- structure your thought process in an elaborate and clear manner
- communicate complex issues in a clear and approachable way via email or in conference calls
- anticipate potential upcoming questions
- educate partners, clients and also internal teams on the intricacies of the product
- You will need to understand how to integrate with their different partners
- Be versed in how partners APIs function
- You will also advise on potential product improvements and will, therefore, work closely with our Product, Sales and Account Management teams.
- You will also coordinate different side projects to perfect partners' onboarding
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English skills