Our client is a multi－national American IT service and consulting corporation. Their services include Business Management consulting, software development and business process outsourcing for many technologies including, application Development, SCM and testing services.
• Lead Supply chain planning and Logistics management including Warehouse management and Transportation management business process and requirement discussion with customer
• Analyzes business/client processes and integrates products to customer needs
• Provide innovative suggestion and advice to customer in order to bring business value to customer
• Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling or financial impact
• Estimates specifications accurately
• Participates in customer liaison activities to ensure project success
• Provides estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements
• Provide final solution design deliverables to customer.
• Works with project team to understand and help to refine and define project detail requirements from solution design specifications
• Works with the customer team in the design, development, testing and implementation phases of the project
• Provides a leadership role for the work group through advanced knowledge in his/her area of
• Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
• At least 6＋ years supply chain planning and/or warehouse management, transportation management related functional consulting experience.
• Experience with business process in warehouse management and/or transportation management.
• Understand supply chain planning basic concept and usual business issues.
• Business working experience for manufacturing industry or distribution industry is preferred.
• Implementation experiences on package software like ERP and SCM are preferred.
• Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to business issues.
• Strong design, analytical and problem－solving skills.
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Business level English skill to perform the task with foreign country’s team members and customers.
• Bachelor's Degree （or above） in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math or equivalent experience preferred.