Our client produces applications software that provides information capture, process management, data integration, customer communications management and analytics.
The Solution Architect will work with clients to solve business problems through the use of our world-class web deployed solutions. Will be ultimately responsible for the successful implementation and support of these solutions. This will be driven by the design, configuration and deployment of the product suite. This role is a Project Leadership position, leading both the client interaction and the system implementation.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the solution design and development of assigned projects meeting the business needs of the client and following implementation standards
- Own resolution of technical and product issues on assigned projects from initial point of engagement through go-live of the solution
- Ensure best practices and consistent delivery approaches are utilized on assigned projects
- Provide input to Project Managers on project planning and estimating efforts for each assigned project
- Structure work and produce deliverables that align with the scope and budget of projects
- Structure and drive design reviews
- Communicate the risks and benefits of design/architectural options to an audience with diverse technical backgrounds
- Ensure all projects utilize development standards
- Participate in the development of solutions conceived, driven and owned by Consulting Services
- Create high quality solution design and design documentation
- Present, articulate and defend the design to clients
- Manage client expectations related to the design to reach successful client sign-off
- Conduct code reviews where appropriate
- Provide oversight to Consultants to ensure all project work is consistent with the solution design and implementation standards
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Consultants in technical and product knowledge
- Participate in identifying and creating re-usable assets to improve efficiency and consistency of delivery across projects in the areas of design, installation and migration
- Assist in business development in terms of solution definition scope and estimation efforts, where appropriate
Essential Knowledge of the Microsoft Server Stack including:
- Windows OS,
- SQL Server Development Experience
- Background working with the Microsoft Development Stack o VisualStudio o TeamFoundationServer(TFS) o C#\VB.Net
- Webservices (SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Knowledge of the BPM product or other BPM products.
- Translatingsolutionrequirementsintoanarchitecturecomprisinganappropriate selection of products & technologies.
- Translating a solution requirements into a design which makes appropriate use of product features and capabilities.
- Architecting solutions with consideration for:
- Maintainability and Flexibility
- Performance and Scalability
- Cost (& Effort)
- Best Practice (including industry, product and PS)
- System integrations (where required)
- Technical constraints
- Documenting solution architecture and design.
- Overseeing an appropriate SDLC methodology to ensure a controlled and consistent solution delivery.
- Enterprise capture or BPM experience and\or similar enterprise solution delivery
- Systems Integration
Operating in a similar role for 5+years.
Experience with the Capture, Transformation or BPM products or similar product(s).
Working in a Professional Services environment (services delivery to multiple customers rather than at a single customer)
Sizing & Performance
- Sizing solutions to meet documented performance and throughput requirements.
- Ability to support performance testing, participate in the analysis and
troubleshooting of performance bottlenecks.
Experience working with one or more Document Management Repositories