You will be working in a friendly and creative environment with some of the smartest people in the industry.
Some of your duties will include:
Develop insight from analytical data that can be effectively used to plan develop a creative brief
Identify new opportunities through market research
Monitoring cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers' attitude, perception and behavior.
Commissioning research as required informing strategy using both qualitative methods such as focus group discussions and structured interviews and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and questionnaires.
Reconciling the difference between the way in which the client wishes the brand to be perceived and consumers’ current perception.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data to gain insight that can be used to develop strategy.
- 5+ years experience as a strategic planner or market researcher.
- Ability to clearly articulate strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams.
- Ability to write clearly defined briefs
- Experience in the healthcare industry would be useful but not essential.