What you do:
- Work directly with customers in pre-sales and post sales situations
- Work cross functionally with other employees in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Development divisions.
- Identify customer needs, requirements, pain points and answer questions effectively
- Define elements of customer's technical computing environment.
- Provide technical support to current customer and 'try-and-buy' test projects.
- Define customer acceptance criteria for 'try-and-buy' evaluation projects.
- Pick up and deliver company evaluation test system to customer site.
- Work with Sales to respond to RFP's.
- Attend customer calls with the Sales Representatives.
- Provide technical consultation and distribute product information to the sales team
What you can offer:
- More than 5 years System Engineering / Presales engineer experience for IT infrastructure
- Able to effectively work with senior internal staffs within division, as well as with employees in other divisions to support sales efforts.
- Preferred experience: storage, server, cloud experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Account management and project management experience.
- Strong ability for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer's sites as necessary
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science; or equivalent required.