Our client seeks a "Technical Account Manager" with a background in Web Security or Networking.
Central Tokyo Location. Product training will be provided.
The Technical Account Manager is a customer focused role that provides the technical interface for the customer with client. This role will be the key interface to the technical organization, coordinating and planning production deployments and assisting in the resolution of customer issues. This role is focused on customer satisfaction and the holder will form a strong trusted relationship with all their customers. The Technical Account Manager provides a single interface for the management of customer issues and services designed to improve customer adoption and return on investment.
The value the Technical Account Manager brings to client is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and the potential for highlighting upsells.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners and the technology consultant and operations team.
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting.
- Plan post-sale deployments.
- Be the trusted adviser to customers, delivering Threat Intelligence Reports.
- Provide feedback and reporting to senior management on customer accounts.
- Provide support to and enable the partner channel.
- Coordinate and bring together multiple teams to solve customer problems.
- Customer status calls and reporting, with on-site reviews.
- Develop and run customer trainings.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
- National and international travel will be required.
- Native equivalent Japanese and Business Level English required.
- Product Training provided.