The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
- Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio
- Take on CFR/Overall CFR role
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
- Develop the business
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
Requirements and Preferred Attributes:
- Business Japanese fluency is a MUST
- Project/Program Management experience
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
- The holder of the COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certifications
- Deep knowledge of Sales Process and PRPOS-C model
- Understanding of contract management