Our client is a global IT service company offering services including software consulting, enterprise resource Implementation, remote infrastructure management, engineering / R＆D services, and business process outsourcing.
Work out project plans and execute projects.
• Management of budget, progress, change, quality, resources, vendor, offshore etc.
• Evaluate currently used project management methods and make improvements
• Create documents in English and make short presentations
• Collaboration related departments and coworkers
• 3＋ years’ experience of Project Manager or coordination
• Experience in IT telecommunications industry
• Coordination with senior management
• Skills in creation of proposals, and planning
• Good Interpersonal communication skills, strong negotiation skills
• Experience designing and developing application － preferred
• Have experience and knowledge of software development life cycle（SDLC） － Preferred