Our client develops world leading navigation experience technology for use across multiple screens and operating systems. They have been helping people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence for 0ver 25 years. They offer their services to 100 countries in more than 50 languages.
This position is within the Automotive Regional Go-to-Market and Operations team and will report to the Head of APAC Go-to-Market. Company culture is founded on openness, empathy, collaboration and honesty. You’ll work with colleagues who are experts in their field, resilient, and always strive for the best as a team.
- As technical lead, you will be responsible for bringing traffic and Automotive experience products to market in the APAC region, working in close cooperation with the Product and Sales organizations. Focus is on developing and supporting the regional APAC markets, beginning with South East Asia.
- Develop and refine our Traffic and Automotive experience software products, to position company as a leading Automotive software provider in the APAC region. Develop new proof of concepts for existing customers, or experimental software that may or may not make it into future products.
- Support Traffic and Automotive experiences product quality and operations within the region.
- Support pre-sales activity for traffic and Automotive Experiences. In particular focus on winning RFP/RFQ responses towards Car Manufacturers with or without other automotive supplier partners.
- Collaborate with other regional teams to support global customers based out of APAC region.
- The ideal candidate has solid experience with delivering software solutions to the Automotive Industry, has worked with Sales organizations and is capable to negotiate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science/Engineering. Advanced degrees preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in technical product management, software development leadership or general product development in an international environment.
- Ability to understand customer/market requirements and align these with relevant stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the automotive software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with automated driving, cloud computing and machine learning concepts preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel to support our customers in some of the world’s most beautiful countries both within Asia-Pacific and globally.