Our client is a provider of end-to-end testing and fraud detection for telecommunication networks and services.
They are looking for a Technical Sales candidate to lead their Tokyo expansion.
- Actively assisting the technical sales activities
- Performing trials, demos and workshops for our client's products
- Providing technical consultancy to existing and possible new customers, sales partners and the Key Account Manager
- Answering of RFQs, RFIs and other technical requirement documents
- Preparing and delivering technical trainings
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Information Technology
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in the Japanese telecommunications industry
- Knowhow of telecommunication protocols and network architecture in 2G, 3G, 4G and IP
- Experience to work in Linux and Windows environment and with Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent Japanese reading and writing skills including understanding of technical telco terminologies.
- Excellent English reading and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Team player and self-motivated
- High willingness to travel up to 50 % of the working time