Our client is looking for an exceptional person to join their Customer Support team in providing efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction for their growing customer base of online video publishers.
As a member of Customer Support, you will be part of a Global team interacting closely with Support offices in the US, Europe and Japan, as well as with customers around the world.
The ideal candidate is:
- Dedicated problem solver
- Experienced with rich media technologies
- Proven customer advocate
- Highly motivated
- Strong technical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High enthusiasm for customer success
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with customers via phone and email to respond to technical issues
- providing escalated technical and triage support for other team members
- actively contribute to our online community and knowledge database
- work closely with Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction
- 3+ years work experience in online technical problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion.
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues.
- Solid understanding of internet technologies including browsers, networking, firewalls & proxy servers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- On-call availability
- College degree (CS degree preferred)
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of iOS and Android native applications and network based products
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Objective-C and/or Java and API developer support experience
- Familiarity and working knowledge with rich media applications
- Meaningful experience with online video and of video encoding applications is a plus
- Exposure and working knowledge in at least one other programming language including Java, PHP, or .Net is a plus.