This individual will also work closely with our Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction by providing critical feedback and assistance for product enhancements.
- Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of iOS and Android native applications and network based products
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Objective-C and/or Java and API developer support experience
- Familiarity and working knowledge with rich media applications
- Meaningful experience with online video and of video encoding applications is a plus
- Exposure and working knowledge in at least one other programming language including Java, PHP, or .Net is a plus.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- College degree (Computer Science degree preferred)
- 3+ years work experience in online technical problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion.
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues.
- Solid understanding of internet technologies including browsers, networking, firewalls & proxy servers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- On-call availability.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese.