Our client is a multinational telecom company that is growing rapidly in Japan. They are invested in next-generation technologies, including IoT, 5G, big data and network functions virtualization (NFV). They work with consumers, carriers and businesses all over the world to enable connectivity.
Main responsibility is to provide LTE wireless network support and:
- Manage the LTE wireless integration team
- Technical support for network equipment (EMS, eNB, fault resolution, etc.)
- Support customers with network environment changes, system upgrades, configuration changes etc.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Prior expereine in the wireless mobile network industry (LTE, Wimax, UMTS, HSPA, UMTS or LTE eNB)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive behavior and problem-solving skills