Our client an online travel agency is looking a Web Director.
- Obsess over customers and how they discover and engage with Company website and mobile app, devices and owned and operated entities.
- Serve as a cross site merchandising expert.
- Create and schedule individual merchandising campaigns across website, mobile devices, and music apps
- Ownership of highly visible programs and projects including responsibility for measuring and analyzing the performance and identifying new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Serve as the team's subject matter expert on traffic and merchandising, supporting ad hoc analyzes and marketing needs
- Document results and present to all levels of the company Management: Actively participate as a member of the marketing leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing, marketing communications, product management, and/or consumer products and services
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Team management experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self directed individual, comfortable with a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Demonstrated creativity and judgement to develop solutions