The client company is currently creating a platform to connect Japanese real estate professionals to overseas ones, who then market and sell Japanese properties to their clients. On the mobile aspect, they are also developing an iOS and Android application to provide asset management services for these investors after their purchase of Japanese assets. Not only does the application manage the property itself, it can also help property owners connect to other professional services they need, such as finding a tax consultant. In the future, they aim to expand beyond Japanese properties to all properties around the world.
As an early stage startup, they have a totally flat structure. You'd be joining a small – yet international – team of engineers and designers with a startup minded spirit in which you'll be encouraged not only to contribute your ideas but also join any part of the development process. That is exactly why they are looking for a self-starting UI/UX designer whose biggest passion is to create beautiful interfaces and conceive exceptional user experiences.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Be able to present concepts in various stages of completion.
- Demonstrate use of metrics, requirements, constraints, and creativity to provide optimal solutions.
- Work closely with frontend engineers, mobile engineers and other designers.
- 3+ years of relevant UI/UX experience in software User Interface design.
- Online portfolio with beautiful examples of UI/UX designs.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in designing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, etc.).
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- A passion for making beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences on desktop and mobile.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving UX problems.
- Excellent communication skills (English) and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Business proficiency in Japanese is a plus.
- Experience and/or passion for real estate is a plus.