Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Our client is looking for a creative web designer with up-to-date knowledge and the ability to design web solutions with high visual impact. You will mainly work on design of our front end web services and also design corporate identity, presentation materials etc. They are open to people with independent mind, but they have high goals and they are looking for someone who will work towards those goals with full commitment.
● Design new CMS for managing our services
● Design websites, corporate identity, promotional materials
● Communication with developers and public relations
● Creative design, bringing your own ideas on the table
● Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development by outsourced teams
● Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digitaltrends
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ 7 years+ graphic & web designing experience
○ Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
○ Creativity, versatility, originality
○ Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
○ Highly proficient in all design aspects
○ Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level) ● Advantages
○ Bachelor’s in computer science or graphic design.