Our client is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Their aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling their customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions. They have more than 30 years’ experience in providing pricing information, news, analysis and consulting to buyers, sellers and analysts.
They are seeking to recruit a bright and talented Account Manager to join their sales team in Japan; primarily responsible for managing existing client relationship and growing the business in Japan.
You will need to be a motivated and energetic individual, with 3 – 5 years of experience in high value, solution based sales. It’s a target driven role requiring high levels of productivity, commercial awareness and focus but an incredibly rewarding one and very well rewarded in commissions.
You must thrive in an international and complex environment, be a team player and be willing and able to combine innovative thinking with hands-on execution of sales from lead to close.
- Successful track record in high value, solution sales.
- Passion for customer is essential
- Track record of creating strong, long term relationships with customers.
- Create value for customers using excellent communication and questioning skills.
- People orientated, excellent listening skills
- Able to build relationships both external and internal
- Experienced at working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Commercial acumen
- Demonstrable understanding of sales proposition
- Highly motivated