Our client is extremely interested in candidates across degree disciplines such as Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Digital Media / Marketing among other academic study areas.
They are recruiting talented and recently graduated individuals for a number of different ‘streams’ in theirr industry-recognized two year graduate program. The Program offers sophisticated, practical and enjoyable training in different areas of our business and also the opportunity for international assignments.
The ideal applicant will have:
- An inquisitive mind-set, an aptitude for problem solving and technical and/or industry skills to combine them
- A first class degree in under-graduate or post-graduate studies in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computing, Physics, Engineering, Accounting, Digital Business and Marketing or a similar academic discipline - ideally from a reputable Japanese or overseas university
- Knowledge about the latest trends in cloud / digital business and the Internet, as well as how to apply them to business (for example, the ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT)
- Global financial markets interest and work experience is a benefit
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- Globally minded, enthusiastic character, self-motivated and fast learner
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions
- The ability to pick up technical training and apply this to client projects
- Presentable to clients, a good ‘people person’
- Depending on the role, experience with programing languages ‘q’ (kdb+), Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial but not a requirement
- Native/Complete Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is a requirement
- Japanese national or Tokyo Permanent Resident