Do you want to use your knowledge of Services/ Networking / Infrastructure and Scripting and apply those skills to a job where you can grow your skills in the cloud area as their products move into this new and exciting area? Good; let's talk about how this compares to what you are looking for.
The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node / network / system. Scope could include the scenarios of Introduction, upgrade expansion / functionality and capacity) this to form part of customer legacy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration (O)
- Execute Integration work (O)
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Product Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
Additional Requirments, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Strong Development skill is required by using Shell script, C++, perl, Python.