Our client lives and breathes technology. The board members consist of engineers and they take pride in making customized hardware solutions for their customers. They have recently won some business with two service providers－－Mobile and internet－－ and are hiring to grow their approximately 200 person office in Japan. If you are ready for an opportunity with a good work－life balance compared to the rest of the industry, I would like to talk to give more details.
1. lead the planning and implementation of project
2. facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
3. define project tasks and resource requirements
4. develop full scale project plans
5. assemble and coordinate project staff
6. manage project budget
7. manage project resource allocation
8. plan and schedule project timelines
9. track project deliverables using appropriate tools
10. provide direction and support to project team
11. quality assurance
12. constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
13. present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
14. implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
1. More than 7 years experience in Telecommunication industry.
2. 3 years experience as a project leader.
3. PMP certification and security industry knowledge is an advantage.
4. Bachelor or master degree in electronic engineering or related.
5. English and Japanese Language skills.
1. Project leader experience in foreign company
2. Working experience in telecom industry.