The position is to manage frontline relationships with a number of Investment Banks. The Relationship Manager provides intelligent and focused analytical support to these senior (VP+) level users, building the relationship throughout the bank. In addition to managing and developing the relationships with Investment Banks, the Relationship Manager will oversee Relationship Associates, and provide direction and training.
As an Investment Banking and Product specialist, the Relationship Manager will drive usage and assist in identifying opportunities for revenue working alongside coverage.
The Relationship Manager will report into the Relationship Team Manager, who will provide direction and mentorship. Assisting in performance management which involves, setting goals, managing performance and providing training to upskill.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English and Native Japanese
- Experience of acting in client facing role and presenting, pitching to senior level stakeholders, both internally and externally. Experience in proactively managing client relationships including the development of strategic plans for the relationship.
- Proven ability to understand investment banking strategy. Skilled in creating detailed strategic client plans for short, medium and long-term goals.
- Experience or previous involvement in people management and mentoring.
- Team player who works collaboratively within the direct team and with other teams in the business.
- Ability to work under pressure when required and to tight deadlines and flexible with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.