IT Startup Company in the Adtech space seeks a bi lingual ”Sales & Marketing Representative” with 3 ＋ years relevant experience. Product training will be provided. Confidential Search － Details will be provided at a face to face meeting
LOCATION: Central Tokyo Office
COMPANY: IT Start Up － Adtech
START: May 2016
Sales process will be to both small and large companies. The Sales & Marketing specialist will target ”publishers” that generate revenue using client's products. Product is related to online "Video delivery" technology.
Role: Direct Sales Targeting various industries. (Marketing Tasks)
Role and Responsibilities:
Lead Generation - Identify, qualify, and contact prospective Clients.
Collateral- Create and tailor collateral for Clients.
Sales - Create an ever-growing pipeline while consistently and frequently following up with prospective Clients. The primary targets are those who produce video content or promotional video and have 3rd party advertisers or commercially related call-to-action.
Consumer Product Companies
Advertiser Representative Agencies
Onboarding. Get Publishers to sign up online, link existing video channels to client products, and use clients product in their sites, blogs, social media, and ad campaigns.
Forecasting and Progress: Provide forecasting and progress of publisher acquisition, Client product usage, and revenue on a monthly basis.
PR. Push for PR at conferences, blogcamps, barcamps, wordamps, and other venues and opportunities
Training- Aftersales. Provide support, operations, and up sell.
- Professional Experience and Personal Qualities
- Experience and proven ability in sales and the selling process.
- Persistent, persuasive, dedicated, and self-motivated.
- Familiar with online advertising and terms such as CPM, CPC, CPI, cookies, pixel tracking and what those terms mean.
- Ability to effectively communicate through email in English. Spoken English abilities also welcome.
- Native Japanese. Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude.
- Undergraduate degree