Our client is a leading provider of new-generation IT solutions to the global Travel, Transportation and Logistics industry. Some of the world's best airlines, busiest airports, biggest oil and gas companies, best known cruise lines, travel distributors, leisure resorts and hotels depend on their solutions to manage their mission-critical operations.
They are looking for a fulltime Senior Sales Manager to join their Tokyo Office. This position is stand alone and for new project. It mainly focuses on sales in Airline/Travel industry. This role works at senior management levels to understand and maximize immediate/long term opportunities and revenue potential. Define and achieve business plan for revenue targets from the Strategic Accounts. Ensure that the company achieves “Preferred Vendor” status at Strategic Accounts. This is a customer facing role/front line sales (to senior management levels) as the current position involves fair amount of direct customer contact. Should have managed sales targets and large deal sizes in the past with a record of good achievement. Maintain and develop the client relationship through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- 航空業界/旅行業界向け IT ソリューションの企画営業（ソフトウエア）。
- Account management with accounts and potential accounts in the Japan Region.
- Work at senior management levels to understand and maximize immediate/long term opportunities and revenue potential.
- Define and achieve business plan for revenue targets from the strategic accounts.
- Ensure that the Company achieves “Preferred Vendor” status at strategic accounts.
- Manage the business development function for the region by achieving the business plans for all products and services.
- Formulate and implement business development strategies for the region.
- And such other tasks incidental to the above or as may be reasonably requested by the Company.
- 最適な提案と倫理にかなった販売手法及び関連社内連絡を通じて、サービスの品質、 事業の成長度、顧客の満足度をより高めるために顧客との関係を維持し、また発展 させることができる方。
- 4-year university graduation is a must.
- Japanese Fluent or Business level of Japanese(i.e. JLPT N1 level)
- Strong Command over English (i.e. TOEIC 850 or above).
- Minimum of 10 year experience in IT solution sales is a must.
- Experience in the Airline/Travel sector at regional or global levels is a must. Preference for sale experience catering to software services.
- Handle Sales function/ similar capacity earlier at a Software Solutions Company. Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Exposure to sales/pipeline management methodologies and have experience implementing such methodologies/processes as part of his/her team.
- Consultative selling approach to seed new business opportunities within the customer and maximize revenue potential is required.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.