Do you want to work in a diverse, international environment and provide high quality technical security services such as application security assessments, penetration testing, forensics or cryptanalysis? My client can offer an environment filled with like-minded people.
As part of the Cyber Security Services team you will be working with some of the best technical security people in the world with a wide variety of passions and skills. Our client has been working years to acquire and retain highly skilled individuals – people who have left the team have later returned after a brief stint elsewhere. If you want to work in a great environment and like helping people to secure their systems and challenge conventional wisdom, our client has a position for you.
- Be great at what you do.
- In practice, perform high-end security testing, including penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and configuration reviews
- Advise customers on complex security issues both verbally and in written form
- Work closely in a team environment to deliver world-class cybersecurity consulting services in Japan and around the world
- To be good at what you do, you most likely have a minimum of 4 years of IT Security experience with in-depth expertise in some of these:
- Penetration testing, application security assessments, security code reviews
- Experience in software development
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and/or networking security skills
- Additional Requirements:
- Motivated self-starter, with high capacity for rapid learning
- Positive can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in Japanese and English
- Bonus points are given for the following:
- Information security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Certified ASS or more technical certifications relating to security testing
- Incident Response and forensics skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or training
- Flexibility to travel both within Japan and internationally